This is a guide to the search engine designed for the iMode of NTT DoCoMo and SkyWeb of J-PHONE. The URL is
These two Keitai services are based on the HTML languages used to describe Web pages in the Internet. This search page is designed to fit to the small display of the keitai cell phones but it is also viewed by WWW browser on your computer.
The purpose of this serach engine is to enable you to check if a suspicious motorbike is a stolen one or not by entering a number from its license plate or frame (chassis) number.
It is recommended to enter 4 digists. The following is a HOW-TO.
- The key word can be up to 8 digits. Only 2 or 3 digits is not recommended as you will get too many hit items.
- Ignore hyphen "-" of the plate number. Ex: "82-34" --> "8234"
- If the license number is less than 4, add hyphen(s) to make it 4 digits. Ex: "47" --> "--47"
- The 4 digits can be either from license plate or from frame (engine) number.
- Characters (alphabet and S-JIS code) can be entered. You can get a list of specified model. Ex: Keyword as ZX-9R, CBR1100
- The result is displayed in the same order as in the stolen bike list.
[ No/Make/Model/Color(J)/License No/Chassis No/Engine No/Report date (y-m)/Police St reported to(J) ]
To [SEARCH] engine